MISSION Wakesurf Board 30-Day Buy and Try Policy
All new MISSION boards
offer a 30-day Buy-n-Try guarantee. We want to be sure you absolutely love your new board. In the event that you don’t, no worries, we’ll gladly take it back. Here are a few details about how the program works:
- Policy DOES NOT apply to refurbished, B-stock, or previously used gear.
- Boards must be returned in like-new condition as described below or fees will apply. See below for more details. Boards must be returned in original packaging. No exceptions!
- Return shipping costs are not included. Customer is responsible for any shipping damage so we highly recommend insuring the package.
- All accessories, such as fins, must be included in the shipment or fees will apply.
- 30-day period begins when you receive the package. Returns must be shipped by the 30th day or the return will not be accepted. No exceptions!
- Applies only to boards purchased directly from MISSION’s website or store.
Like-new condition is described as a board that was used one or two times and may have water spots or slight discoloration to the foam pad from bare feet and normal use. MISSION reserves the right to determine board condition at the time of inspection. Additional fees, as outlined below, will be charged if MISSION determines the returned board does not meet its like-new qualifications.